Word Count

Friday, July 06, 2007

Woohooo

14 days until HP7 is released; 4 days until the movie's released (and 5 days until I actually get to see it and go to the Harry Potter Feast in KC). Everything is so close I can almost taste it.

Then about a week and a half after that, I'll be in Virginia, doing my damnest to not be Amish.

2007 is a great year. But I knew it would be. It has a 7 in it. 7's a great number; and if you add up 2007, it makes 9, which is 3 x 3, and 3 is an awesome number too.

Now I need to go write on Adam & Eve's story. I have to give Adam a makeover and turn him into Brad Pitt, which he kinda looks like. Eve is going to spit fire. It's going to be awesome.

What's your favorite number and what will you be doing today? In a few weeks?

3 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

It's scary when you get this chipper. Since I'm having an anti-chipper day you just go on with your bad self.

Four and seven are my favorite numbers. Or at least the ones that seem to repeat in my life most often. Today I'm being moody and grumpy. Nothing else planned. Next weekend I'm flying to AR, the weekend after I'm cleaning my daughter's room so you have someplace to sleep and the weekend after that I'm going to be getting ready for my company to arrive. Whoohoo.

Ok, that's the best I can do on a grumpy day...hmpht.

Hellie Sinclair said...

What's your life number? Mine's a 4. It basically says I'm Amish...if I remember rightly. Very boring, very steady.

Kasey said...

I have the same favorite numbers as you. 3 has always been one of my favorites becasue I was born on the 3rd. Seven is just universal lucky number and Garth and a CD named Sevens, so that helped too.

The Harry Potter festival sounds awesome. You'll have to let us know how that goes.