Word Count

Friday, July 20, 2007

10 hours....


You know your obsession has gotten the better of you, when you can't hardly plan a date because you'll be too busy reading about what happens to Harry. "I'm really sorry. I promise I'll be a lot more fun once this book is read...and a lot more available." Sad, sad. Hell, my Captain Jack Sparrow fantasy life has been shunted aside for Harry. (Jack wasn't near as understanding.)

Tonight, I'm going to the movie again, then I'll have some butterbeer (1 cup cream soda and 2 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps), then we'll go stand in line (the Peasant line because we didn't preorder through B&N) to get our books. Mind you, my OTHER copy of the book is coming by owl...and I didn't want to take a chance on the owl getting lost on the way to my house. Or actually the far more likely prospect: being shot on the way to my house...or becoming a part of someone's truck grill. (That last one has actually happened.)

Pray Harry lives...we won't know what to do with me if he doesn't. (A Cheering Charm will not work.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellion,

The book was amazing! I'm so pleased with it. I wish there was a little bit more, but I'm happy, so happy, with the book!

D

Hellie Sinclair said...

I know, I loved it too! And...well...I love someone more than Harry, I think.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to post spoilers here, but I am eager to here your detailed reaction, Hellion.

I stayed up til 6:00 A. M. Saturday morning reading. Now that I have gobbled it down like a gormand, I am ready for a leisurely second reading that allows me time to savor all the details.

Google keeps telling me that my password is invalid. It isn't, but I am tired of the battle, so I am posting anonymously.

Janga

Sin said...

I know you love me more than Harry. It's okay. I understand. I'm totally kick ass... LMAO

I had a great time on Friday night even though I didn't know the trivia. It was still fun to watch y'all argue and watch the clips on TV. I hope you got the ending you were looking for. :)