Word Count

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Brief Song Parody

I miss doing song parodies...so here's a brief, bad one. I'm working on one for "Camelot"--Cest Moi. I'll probably do it at the Vagabonds sometime.


There's just one wizard for me at Hogwart’s
Harry's his name, of that Potter fame
Why for every hero there must be a fan
I've found my mate, by fate of a bad date…

And now…

[Refrain]
I'm just wild about Harry
And Harry's wild about me
The dangerous larks with a Lord so Dark
Cause me and my friends to disagree!
He's brave like a Gryffindor lion
And like those schmucks on reality TV
Oh I'm just wild about Harry
And he's just wild about, cannot do without
He's just wild about me

There are some fellows that like all the girls
But Harry has no time to do manly crimes
He says he must vanquish Voldy before
Voldy kills us all, this is Total Recall!

1 comment:

Terri Osburn said...

Put the book down. Nice and slow now. Now back away. There now. Isn't that better?

But I do like the tune. Very cute.