Word Count

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quiz Results

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
You scored as a Hermione Granger
You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

85%

Ron Weasley

80%

Harry Potter

75%

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Sirius Black

70%

Severus Snape

65%

Remus Lupin

65%

Ginny Weasley

65%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Lord Voldemort

45%

3 comments:

Stephanie J said...

LOL...love this! Where did you get the quiz? I seem to remember seeing some type of link somewhere but I can't remember which blog it was! Btw, cracks me up that you have a 45% match with Voldemort! :)

Kasey said...

This is really cool. Where did you find this quiz?

Hellie Sinclair said...

It's on Quiz Farm.com, I believe.

Well, at least it's not a 100% Voldie, but I did admit to being selfish...and not always giving a crap about other people, which probably gave me the solid Voldie markings. *LOL* Oh, and I did say I liked being admired, which is a Hermione trait, but obviously ALSO a Voldie trait...so I think some questions are "both" or "many" and that's how you get so many rankings.