Word Count

Friday, May 04, 2007

Please Excuse Us, Your Program...

Is being interrupted for this special announcement.

I'm blogging at the Romance Vagabonds! (Can you believe they invited me to blog? Neither can I. I must have read the invite like three times before writing "HELL YES" in 36 pt font and whinging it back.)

Anyway today is my virginal debut. Sara has graciously given up her regular blogging day to let me babble about The Hero's Journey. I know, I know. I don't know why I didn't choose to babble about rum and Brad Pitt's butt either...but it's what I picked. It's okay. We'll save Brad Pitt's ass for another day.

www.romancevagabonds.com

Your regularly scheduled Friday Music Blog will occur at a later time. Possibly around 3:30 or so when I'm supposed to be doing folders and I'm screwing off again. Or possibly Monday or Tuesday instead. *eyeing folders*

Have a great Friday, guys, and I hope to see you over at Romance Vagabonds!

No comments: