Word Count

Monday, March 26, 2007

Harry Update

I didn't want Harry to feel neglected that I'm still babbling about Captain Jack (but really, why wouldn't I be babbling about Jack? We have much more in common than Harry and me--and plus Jack always brings rum. He's also not as shy in the bath as Harry can get when approached by a strange girl fanatic. Plus Jack has a higher sense of self-preservation than Harry, who seems to court trouble on purpose. Say what you will of cowards, but he who fights and runs away can run away another day.)

116 days until the last book release.

32 more days until the HALF WAY mark of waiting. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*skipping around* Woohooo. 75 days until the next Plum book... more Ranger... Yippee!

Hellie Sinclair said...

*grins* I was hoping you'd mention how many days until Ranger. *sighs wantonly*

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Terri.. you're terrible! *taps chin* Next time I write some smutty fanlit, I'll dedicate it to you *grin*

74 days and counting. :)

5 days until the next part of chapter one makes it onto the website for my little spoiler viewing pleasure.