Word Count

Sunday, August 05, 2007

P.S. Weekend Update

I am *so* drunk.

How many of my stories have started with these infamous four words? Not nearly enough. It's 2:45 am, and I've had at least 4 rum runners (none of which I paid for), and I have to say:

1. I love Merchant Marines. *rebel yell* Go, sailors!

2. I love 108 FM. I think there was a "point" something too, but devil if I remember what his shirt said. I wasn't faced that way when we danced. *cough* Yes, danced. Damn, he was pretty. Dark eyes with killer lashes; short dark hair; cute, cute, cute!

3. Yeah, for the Vin Diesel look alike. Hell, it might have been Vin...but if so, he wasn't nearly as persuasive as 108 Guy. (NOT that was 108 Guy was totally persuasive. You can take the girl out of the church, but you can't take the church out of the girl. *pause* Damnit. Because if you COULD....)

4. I could swear I had four offers this evening. *moue pout* Yes, there was a blonde. He said his name was Chris...not that I believe anyone, really, let's be real, who gives their real name? Okay, I did, but I'd had a BUNCH of rum runners and I'm from several states over. Like they'll Google me. Ha! Merchant Marine guy had to ask me my name for a second time. *tsk, tsk* (He was multi-tasking.)

This was the best bar ever! Bar Norfolk! The line was long; the rum runners were crap, but fuck, did I have a blast! Buy me another round!

Listen to 108. He rocked. I mean, cute little Jack guy from Williamburg was HOT, but this one definitely gave him a run for his money. *thinks hard* *continues thinking hard*

Yeah, they were both damned hot. They are going in novels as soon as I sober up.

Enjoy this incriminating evidence while it lasts. I'll delete it as soon as I sober up.

Love, Hellion

6 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

Wow! I lived it but it's still fun to read your take on the whole thing. It was actually Y108 boy and what you left out is that I picked him out of the crowd and actually set him in your lap. Or against your ass really but who's minding the details.

All I'm saying is - don't say I never gave you anything. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

LOL! OMG! Where are all the details.

Hey terri, true friends don't let friends type drunk. Or was it dial drunk?

D
who's confused

Santa said...

I WANT PICTURES!!

Santa
Living vicariously via the Norfolk 3

Santa said...

Commented on the wrong post. Still want pictures and dits!

Oh, and Merchant Marines do ROCK! My b-i-l was one and it made his visits to my alma mater VERY interesting. They travel in tribes, btw!

Hellie Sinclair said...

I noticed that, Santa! The Merchant Marine had a "wingman" and a "wingman for the wingman"--they were all pretty friendly.

Tiffany Clare said...

another fun blog! I bet Hellion is still recovering! As am I! LOL.

Yes the men were all very friendly. And I can't believe you, Hellion, did not mention our drunken dancing on the freaking bar! LOL!