Word Count

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Weekend...er...WeekDAY Date Update with MsHellion

I have emailed the quarry.

The quarry has relayed the following facts and trivia of his person:

1) He's part Scottish (MacDonald, actually)
2) He reads
3) He likes to write--or used to, at any rate. Wishes to write again.
4) He likes a wide variety of movies--he even listed "Finding Neverland" and "Pride & Prejudice" which doesn't usually make guy lists. He does have some very guy movies listed too, before anyone gets suspicious.
5) He's a big LOTR fan--before the movies.
6) He's sarcastic...but seems to be so in a non-harmful sort of way
7) He wants to meet for coffee

What I have interpreted from these facts:

1) He's Scottish? I like him already.
2) He reads? That'll be for a nice change of pace.
3) He writes? Hmmm...we'll have to see. That trait sometimes backfires.
4) He watches movies? Finally. Really tired of meeting the short attention span guys who can't stand movies.
5) LOTR fan? Better than a Trekkie...and I have a better chance of keeping up with any obscure references.
6) He's sarcastic? Good, he can keep up.
7) Coffee? Eeek. The last four or so coffee dates have gone wonderously awry...but I suppose I'll chance it. He is partly Scottish. That should trump the anxiety, right?

So what do you all think? Yea or nay?

9 comments:

MarcAntonia said...

i definitely say go for it. what's there to lose? and anyway, it seems that you at least have a few things in common--should make for fairly interesting conversation

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I say go for it!

I can't believe your luck! He's a scot! He's gonna have that accent and wear a kilt and sweep you off your feet... I can see it now!

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite as lost in the realm of fantasy as Sin...LOL!...but of course go for it.

And I do realize you will not read this until after said meeting so I hope it went well. Here's hoping you didn't flash him or blow him on the first (coffee) date and that he had no video of dying farm animals or date failure surveys...

Terrio - who seems to have forgotten how to access her identity on blogger and cannot convince blogger to reveal the secret.....ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unknown said...

I'm in love already.

Tiffany Clare said...

OMG! Hellion, he sounds nice, and so unlike the last batch.

Have I missed this, did you already go on this coffee date? EEK I want details!

Hellie Sinclair said...

It's tomorrow night...but considering Terri's comments, am feeling an overwhelming need to flash him and offer him a BJ.

Tiffany Clare said...

LOL! In that order too, eh? You are such a shit...And no BJ unless you get a cunny...lol

Hellie Sinclair said...

True, Tiff, this time I should negotiate so I get something out of the deal. *jots note to self*

I may be a shit, but Ter started it.

Terri Osburn said...

It was just an observation. I can't believe anyone would take dating advice from me anyway. I know nuzzing....