Word Count

Friday, September 04, 2009

Pirate: I'm Going to Steal That

Terri did something brilliant with her personal blog. She's going to blog about her book. I want to do that too! Well, I don't want to blog about her book--I don't know it as well as she does. Though it's a GREAT book, be sure to keep up on her writing adventures.

No, no, I want to write about MY book. The "In the Beginning, Again" book about Adam & Eve. So you'll get semi-regular blogs about the progress of that book here. Now that I'm actually making some progress, you should get some relatively regular blogs.

Yeah, I can tell you're excited. Try to contain the enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Terri Osburn said...

How sweet.

You go girl. Even though I find it a little annoying that not long ago we had similar word counts and you have since pulled away from me by a huge margin.

Still, you go girl.